Lane Street Medical Centre provides an excellent opportunity for a suitable candidate to work and develop required skills in general practice. In addition, the Centre supports the candidate in passing the RACGP examination (if required) and offers excellent supervision while working after hours, as one of its doctors is also rostered to work after hours.
The Centre has District of Workforce Shortage (DWS) and Area of the Need (AON) for After hours work.
We are seeking a General Practitioner to join our team, as After hours GP (working after hours, weekends, public holidays). The ideal candidate is one who
- can be registrable with APHRA to work in general practice setting in the state of NSW
- at minimum has passed AMC part 1 and English language requirement
- has interest in studying towards fellowship with RACGP
- has experience of working in the Australian health system either in the emergency department or general practice environment
- is willing to be supervised to learn skills required in general practice
- has suitable work visa or potential to be able to get a work visa (for overseas trained graduates)
- has a good work ethic and is a competent decision maker while working after hours
This role could also suits a GP who has fellowship with RACGP without any restriction that is looking for work life balance, or an FRACGP doctor that has not finished 10 moratorium who is willing to work after hours.