- Are you a GP tired of a % agreement that offers no patients?
- Are you Generally Registered with AHPRA?
- Are you Sydney Based and looking to start a new role ASAP?
Career Medical Recruitment are looking to speak to open minded and flexible doctors about a career move into the area of Private Practice Therapeutic Medicine.
Our client a nationwide group of Medical Practitioners who converge conventional treatments with Medicinal Cannabis Therapy. The role of the Medical Officer is one that will report to the Clinical Director and be responsible for:
- Undertaking assessments of chronic disease patients and recommending suitable medication to assist with health management.
- Document and discuss with patient treatment goals for medicinal cannabis use – dosing and clinical management including potential side-effects.
- Educating patients on the Endocannabinoid system.
- Demonstrating and understanding of proper administration techniques for medical devices.
- Providing follow up care and troubleshooting problems with the patients' therapy.
- Assisting patient’s with titration or tapering of dosages.
- Applying through the Special Access scheme for non-ARTG listed medicines.
Ideally this is a FULL TIME position (mon to fri) and is based out of Westmead in Sydney’s west. However, we are also open to doctors starting on 3 days per week where requested. The doctor we are looking for has to be open minded to alternative forms of treatment and have a strong sense of compassion and professionalism. Police clearances and full AHPRA registration is also required. Doctors without ability to gain AHPRA General Registration need not apply. Salary package on offer is between $120 to $150,000 depending on the doctors experience.
To discuss this position please contact stephen on 0415 152 444 or email email@example.com