We are looking to speak with Generally Registered doctors with a background in Medicine for a 12 months position based in Queensland. The position will be supervised by FRACP doctors and will report to the Director of Medicine. The role will:
- Arrange investigations, medical treatment and discharge as directed by the assigned consultant.
- Provide assistance with medical procedures and outpatients clinics as directed by the assigned consultant.
- Provide support for junior and senior medical staff as required.
- Assist with case presentations at teaching meetings.
- Participate in clinical meetings undertaken within the appropriate clinical unit.
- Participate in after hours shift roster as required by the Director of Medical Services.
- Participate in continual professional development and medical education
Bundaberg has one of the leading public hospitals in Central Queensland with over a century in providing public health. Bundaberg has 24-hour emergency medicine, pharmacy, medical imaging, pathology and comprehensive mental health services.
Bundaberg has a subtropical climate. Known to be the southern gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, it is situated approximately 385 kms from Brisbane.
To hear more contact Stephen Bott on 0415 152 444 or email email@example.com