Career Medical are currently seeking an ICU Medical Officer for a leading private hospital in Queensland.
The position is required to provide comprehensive Critical Care Services to the Hospital, and also is responsible for the management of critically ill patients within the Critical Care Unit. Primary responsibilities including:
· Responsible for the management of critically ill surgical and medical patients and assists the Visiting Medical Officers in the day-to-day management of patients.
· Full clinical bedside handover with Critical Care Unit Doctor from previous shift
· Patient rounds with Critical Care Unit Medical and surgical consultants
· Inpatient responsibilities such as attend all rapid response and liaise with treating consultant and nursing staff
The hospital is based in the South East of Queensland, a sub-tropical area famed for its natural attractions and beautiful scenery. The area can also boast about the balance that everyone dreams of in terms of high quality of life and low cost of living. The successful candidate will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team at the hospital. In order to stay at the forefront of private hospital in the region, the hospital has been following multi-million dollar development over the past few years, state-of-art theatre unit, medical and surgical units have also recently undergone refurbishment and facility upgrades.
· Medical Degree with post graduate ICU experience essential
· Current Registration (or ability to be registered) with Australian medical Board (AHPRA)
· Knowledge of current and emerging critical care and pain management trends
· Good communication and effective interpersonal skills are desirable
Salary will be around $150,000 upwards; flight and accommodation will be provided.
To hear more about these or other exciting career opportunities, please contact Stephen Bott at 02 8234 8989 or email email@example.com