House Medical Officer - CCU
We are currently seeking a House Medical Officer in CCU or ICU for a leading hospital on the coastal area in Queensland.
The hospital sits on the East Coast of Queensland, a sub-tropical area famed for its natural attractions and beautiful scenery. The area can also boast about the balance that everyone dreams of in terms of high quality of life and low cost of living. The successful candidate will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team at the hospital.
The position is required to provide comprehensive Critical Care Services to the Hospital, and is also responsible for the management of critically ill patients within the Coronary Care Unit. Primary responsibilities including:
· Initiate, maintain and be responsible for the clinical care of patients under the supervision of the consultants
· Supervise the day to day activities of junior medical staff (interns) to ensure that appropriate standards of care are maintained and that junior medical staff are trained to adequately fulfil their duties
· Participate in the provision of an on-call roster or a shift roster to provide services out of hours, at night and on weekends as directed by the Clinical Director
· Ensure and review the quality of patient care by participation in clinical audits and quality programs.
· Medical Degree with post graduate ICU experience
· Current Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Salary will be in accordance to Hospital MO Policy, with a salary of circa $180,000. To apply we will require Hep B vaccination and reference checks.
To hear more about this post, please contact Stephen Bott firstname.lastname@example.org