We are seeking a General Practitioner to join our team as an After hours GP (working after hours, weekends, public holidays).
The ideal candidate is one who
- is registered or registrable with APHRA to work in a general practice setting in the state of NSW
- ideally posses Vocational Registration or has an interest in studying towards fellowship with RACGP
- has experience of working in the Australian health system either in the emergency department or general practice environment
- has suitable working rights to work in Australia
- has a good work ethic and is a competent decision maker while working after hours
This role could suit a GP who has fellowship with RACGP but has not finished 10 moratorium who is willing to work after hours.
Lane Street Medical Centre provides an excellent working environment with a wide scope of general practice patients.