- Permanent full-time opportunity
- End to end marketing and communication role
- Senior role – at least 3 years of marketing experience
- Marketing professionals from health background are highly desirable.
If you are looking for an exciting and equally rewarding role in the new year then this is the right opportunity for you!!
Our client is a fast growing organisation into health education based conferences/events/apps. It’s a small company with no middle management so they make their decisions fast and the whole team can weigh in with ideas! They own some of the largest medical events in Australia, and work with everyone from large multinational pharmas to niche organisations. They are the pioneers in online medical webcast. They also assist researchers and regularly have content published in journals adding to international medical knowledge base. Organisation’s extremely high standards is a bonus!!
Already excited! Well, there is more – A rewarding role!
Please read below for more details –
- Compiling, editing and distributing content for various marketing communications like brochures, newsletters, broadcast-mails, magazines, flyers, monographs, banners etc. with graphic designers, adhering to tight deadlines.
- Tracking stats so strategy can be changed as need
- Organizing print marketing & digital including managing insert deadlines
- Website management - Creating event pages as details are confirmed
- Confirming upcoming survey projects for each event with management
- Creation of survey, Monitoring results and regularly updating team & researchers as requested
- Providing necessary documentation to multiple education associations for each event
- Providing databases to other departments as needed
- Attending approx. 5 national events a year to interact with delegates
- More event attendance possible if there is a special interest