- Immediate start
- Contractual Role – 12 months duration with NSW government organisation. Possibility of becoming permanent.
- Requires expertise in effective management accounting of fixed assets and well-informed decision making.
About the business
NSW Government Organisation
About the role
Key Role : This position is responsible for Providing management accounting services, reports, advice and support for the effective management of assets and to enable well-informed business decisions in relation to assets.
You will be responsible for –
- Develop and maintain the Authority's Fixed Assets Register. Provide advice to the Finance Manager regarding Fixed Assets, Inventory, Work-in-Progress (WIP) and Depreciation. Ensure the Authority's compliance with new Accounting Standards concerning Fixed Assets, Inventory, WIP and Depreciation.
- Work in partnership with key project and functional managers.
- Prepare management reports and analysis of the organisation's assets.
- Provide financial systems user training and support.
- Contribute to the preparation of financial reports and submissions including business cases, briefing notes, financial impact statements and cabinet minutes to ensure accuracy of information and on-time submission.
- Contribute to the development, review and documentation of management accounting policies, procedures and processes.
- Provide input for reports on financial key performance indicators (KPI's) to ensure organisation's objectives are met.
A bright start to the new year with a promising role is waiting for you, please get in touch with Shivli at email@example.com / 0431567243